Big Sister looks like her little engine has just run down!! How wonderful it must be to be home as a family of four. Hard to imagine. I know there will be adjustments, but all worth it!! Enjoy and try to get some rest. I will be by soon to see the new arrival and the rest of the family as well.
3 comments:
Big Sister looks like her little engine has just run down!! How wonderful it must be to be home as a family of four. Hard to imagine. I know there will be adjustments, but all worth it!! Enjoy and try to get some rest. I will be by soon to see the new arrival and the rest of the family as well.
Love, Aunt Donna
This picture is so precious. I bet she is tired from taking care of that new little baby.
She looks plm tuckered out! What beautiful children you have! God Bless!
Post a Comment