The past 10 days has gone fast. Ben was able to take a few days off from work and my Mom took off all of last week. It has been a blessing to have family so close and also that they have been willing to help out. But this week I am mostly on my own with the girls. The Mom's group I am in have also helped by preparing meals for us. I can get use to this!
This morning went surprisingly well. Abby had her first doctors appointment. Nothing much to report, except she is doing well and is back up to her birth weight plus some. Ben was able to meet us there, which helped tremendously in getting both girls in and out of the building. I still haven't ventured out with them completely by myself.
I am just trying to enjoy this time, they grow up so fast!

You can view some more pictures under
Abby's Arrival in Anderson Pictures.
4 comments:
Ben, Julie, Hannah, and Abby,
How very darling are all the pictures. I loved the album of her first days also. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your beautiful family.
You always have our prayers.
God Bless You with strength.
Julie you may wonder, like I did,why is it that the 2nd babies are the ones that have their days and nights turned around?????
I keep you in my heartfelt prayers as Emily had her days and nights turned around also. As visitors came during the day they would comment like--"bet you'd have a dozen if they were all this content. . . . . . just look at that sweet sleeping face. . . . . !!!!!!!"
Both girls are beautiful. Kiss them and hug them from Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Dickie--we cannot wait until we see them in person.
All my love,
Aunt Charlotte
LOVE the new pictures. Thanks so much! Wish we were closer, so we could see them every day!
HUGS!
Wow! You do such a wonderful job with your blog. The pictures are beautiful and your family is beautiful as well. Remember to call if you need anything as I am just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Love, Aunt Donna
Gorgeous pictures, Julie... and, of course, gorgeous girls.
Post a Comment