I am still trying to get the photos uploaded onto our computer, but I wanted to put on a couple to tide you over until then...
She has been a great baby-- she does still have her days and nights mixed up making for long nights :) Hannah has been adjusting well, giving lots of hugs and kisses. Sometimes she loves her sister too much and can't wait for her to wake up to show her affection and tries to comb Abby's hair. I just hope their love for one another grows daily.
Thank you for all of the prayers and support.
3 comments:
She's so precious. My prayers for you will continue.
Beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see Abigail in person and give both your girls a hug and kiss. Hope you are getting some rest, but if Abby has her days/nights mixed up, I am sure that is not the case. Grab a nap when you can. If you need a helping hand, let me know.
Love, Aunt Donna
Very sweet pictures of your new little blessing. It looks like Hannah will be a wonderful big sister. We're praying for you.
Post a Comment