Beautiful children, beautiful photos!!
I love your photos...you're good!
Thanks guys! Aren't they just adorable?
Not sure if Ben mentioned it, but I was wondering about you getting a picture of Michele, Griffin and I.
Ben mentioned it today, sounds good. We just need to find a time that will work and get it on the calendar.
love your pics! We met at Brenda's shower and I am due to have my baby any day now. I was just wondering what sort of packages you offer?You can contact me at christinaestes@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful children, beautiful photos!!
I love your photos...you're good!
Thanks guys! Aren't they just adorable?
Not sure if Ben mentioned it, but I was wondering about you getting a picture of Michele, Griffin and I.
Ben mentioned it today, sounds good. We just need to find a time that will work and get it on the calendar.
love your pics! We met at Brenda's shower and I am due to have my baby any day now. I was just wondering what sort of packages you offer?
You can contact me at christinaestes@hotmail.com
Post a Comment