My cousin Erin and her husband Shelton just had their first baby. Erin and I are the same age and we were like sisters growing up, our moms often dressed us in coordinating outfits. So you can imagine my extreme joy when they announced they were pregnant. I am so excited for them and they have the most precious little boy. Congratulations guys. I can not wait to hug on him again.
Edited to add one more picture from that session...
It is amazing how Cohen takes on the look of both Erin and Shelton individually. Good job on the set up - great creativity. How wonderful to have two new babies in the family to practice your photo expertise on. When you have baby number three you will be an expert!!!!!! Plus all the experience you are getting with the girls!!!!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness...Good work again Julie! He looks like Erin!! Very cute!
It is amazing how Cohen takes on the look of both Erin and Shelton individually. Good job on the set up - great creativity. How wonderful to have two new babies in the family to practice your photo expertise on. When you have baby number three you will be an expert!!!!!! Plus all the experience you are getting with the girls!!!!
Oh my goodness, these are awesome, once again! I really like the one of the baby in the basket in the window. WOW!
Such a sweet baby, Erin! And Julie - beautiful pictures!!
Ohh my goshh !! He looks so cute
You guys always have a fantastic
pictures :)) I love it so much
Adorable
Ohh my goshh How cute !!
He looks completely so cute
Super Adorable
You guys have a fantastic picturs
Post a Comment