Enjoying some time outside while Abby is taking her nap. Abby has had a fever for the past couple days and we needed to get out of the house even if it was only to our front yard.
One reason it takes sooo long to get the laundry folded and put away, my "little helper" Hannah loves taking care of her baby Hannah playing patty-cake with Daddy and Abby
Hope Abby is feeling better. The nice weather didn't last long, but I know Hannah enjoyed being outside. Kara and Lindsay enjoyed their visit with Hannah and you guys. It won't be long until we can all be out on a daily basis enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Enjoy!! Love, Aunt Donna
Lovely pics. It was great to have Hannah and Daddy come visit - but we missed Abby and Mommy. I loved having Hannah sit with me in church -- she was such a little lady! {{{Hugs!}}}
Looks like Hannah may be an outdoor girl. When does the swimming lessons start?
I need a good picture of Abby in clothes. :) Maybe the MU cheerleading outfits!! Guess they are still a little big for the girls now, but maybe later on.
I like your new blog page set up. It really makes the pictures "pop"! Even though I liked seeing how "old" the girls were getting, the new beginning - Count your blessings - is very beautiful. Color choices absolutely super dahhhhling!
5 comments:
Hope Abby is feeling better. The nice weather didn't last long, but I know Hannah enjoyed being outside. Kara and Lindsay enjoyed their visit with Hannah and you guys. It won't be long until we can all be out on a daily basis enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Enjoy!!
Love, Aunt Donna
Lovely pics. It was great to have Hannah and Daddy come visit - but we missed Abby and Mommy. I loved having Hannah sit with me in church -- she was such a little lady! {{{Hugs!}}}
Looks like Hannah may be an outdoor girl. When does the swimming lessons start?
I need a good picture of Abby in clothes. :) Maybe the MU cheerleading outfits!! Guess they are still a little big for the girls now, but maybe later on.
Hope Abby is better!!!!!
Had to reset my password--will write it down next time. :)
I like your new blog page set up. It really makes the pictures "pop"! Even though I liked seeing how "old" the girls were getting, the new beginning - Count your blessings - is very beautiful. Color choices absolutely super dahhhhling!
Love, Aunt Donna
Post a Comment