We have been better for about a week now and we have been busy, busy, busy. Thursday night our nieces C and E were visiting and we all went to the T-Rex cafe. It was an adventure, surprisingly the two hour wait went by quickly. It was good seeing the girls, they grow up a little more every time I see them. Unfortunately my pictures from the restaurant didn't turn out very well. Friday night Ben, the girls and I went to see Disney on Ice. We had a great time. It was neat getting to see the new stadium and to be downtown again. Hannah got a kick out of the show, but I think I may have enjoyed it the most. It brought back good memories of going with my cousins to the Ice Capades when I was little. Earlier in the day the girls and I along with my Mom went to my Aunt's Patty's shop to get our hair done. We had such a great time, my cousin Erin even stopped by for a chat. She was off work for the week for spring break. We ate lunch afterwards at a local restaurant and I tried fried pickles for the first time. Everyone there seemed extra friendly. Saturday evening we had family and friends over to celebrate my Mom's birthday. And since we were at our house, we put the girls to bed and played pitch until later than usual. Sunday we had a good service at church. It was good to be back, the past several weeks we have missed due to being sick. Sunday evening we went to my Aunt Donna and Uncle Leo's house for more family time. That is always a good time. There were several competitive games of ping pong. My Grandparents were not able to be there and they were missed. Luckily they are in town now and we are planning on seeing them tomorrow night.
Here are a few pics from Easter Sunday; both the girls got these hats to mark the occasion.






3 comments:
Wow - nice new look to your page! I love the hats - sweet hats on very sweet little girls! It was so nice to see you last night!Hugs and kisses to the girls!
Two of the most beautiful little angels.....
Two beauties!!! We will try not to spoil them - LOL!! Glad you all are feeling better. It was wonderful sharing time with the family over the past few weekends.
Love, Aunt Donna
Post a Comment