Wednesday, July 25, 2007

We're in for it!

Hannah took her first unassisted step last night. I think she would have gotten further if Bailey hadn't gotten in her way. Luckily Ben was right there to be a witness. It won't be long before she is running.
This morning the doctor called and wanted fasting blood work on Hannah. I don't think it is anything to worry about, they are just being thorough. She has been a lot more chipper in the last 24 hours. She was even willing to pose for a few pictures.


Addendum: The nurse just called and said that Hannah's tests came back fine. Yeah, hopefully she will be back to her usual self in a few days.

4 comments:

Other Mother said...

What a big girl you are, Hannah!!
{{{Hugs}}}

strem said...

I don't think I can ever see enough of your gorgeous pictures or your adorable little Hannah!

lydia said...

How precious! I agree with Strem...I always love seeing pictures of the cute grin! I'm glad Miss Hannah is feeling better.

D.S.M. said...

So happy that Hannah is feeling better. It is always stressful when our little ones are ill!! The pictures are absolutely adorable. One step at a time....then running is right, for Hannah, mommy and daddy!!!! LOL
Aunt Donna