Friday, February 9, 2007

Kid Rock




Today was our first day to go to Kid Rock; a time for parents and their kids to get together for music, dancing and having fun. We both had a great time! Most of the kids in the group are a little older than Hannah, but today there was another little boy that was a week younger than her. It was cute to see the two of them interact. They were both reaching out towards eachother and grabbing hands. During the songs she would bounce up and down and wave her arms around. It has been great to have a group of women to get together with and to allow Hannah to play other kids close to her age.

1 comment:

strem said...

I would like to go to a Kid Rock event of my very own. (I guess I could if I had a baby.)

Glad you've been able to meet young mothers in the area. I imagine that is a great blessing - both in receiving feedback and learning and in having some social time. Miss you!