| From January 2007 |
We went in for Hannah's six month "well" check. I know six months already...where is the time going? We have both been sick for the past several weeks and have been spending a lot of time around the house. While we were at the doctors office in the waiting room there was a little boy that wanted to come see Hannah. He rushed over to get a closer look. I turned her stroller so he could see her, still keeping a distance. What looked like his Grandma rushed over and grabbed him and she said "that is a sick baby." As I sunk into the chair and said that "she is actually here for her well visit." Knowing very well that she was not well.
So, Hannah's head is catching up. At her previous appointments Hannah's head circumferance was small compared to her height and weight. Which was suprising if you know her Daddy. He almost had to special order a helmet for snowboarding, but ended up finding an XL that fit him. Its that big brain of his. So here are her stats: weight 17 pounds, three ounces (75%), height 26 inches (70%), and head 17 inches (70%).
We added some more pictures to the January album, go check it out.
3 comments:
Hannah's getting big! Hope you both get well soon. I think Griffin was at those measurements when he was 1.5 years old. He was always 0-5th percentile.
Such a cutie! Hope you're back to 100% in the next few days!
Awwwwww!!!
{{{{Hugs}}}} from Grandma.
Post a Comment