Last weekend I got the priviledge of taking pictures of my gorgeous new niece. She was very cooperative and a pleasure to work with. I love George's expression in the last picture. Both he and Liz are natural parents and Charlotte is fortunate to be brought into their family. I love you guys!!
Wow!! What a beautiful baby and family!! So happy for the Yorks and so excited to see the pictures. Wonderful job, Julie! I bet Hannah and Abby are thrilled to have a new cousin to "play" with. Keep those pictures coming... Love, Aunt Donna
Julie, the pictures of Charlotte are beautiful. You are certainly talented. It looks like you had a wonderful skiing/snowmobiling trip. I treasure the pictures of the girls that you left me when you visited. Hug them for me. Blessings to you all. With love, Aunt Charlotte
4 comments:
Wow!! What a beautiful baby and family!! So happy for the Yorks and so excited to see the pictures. Wonderful job, Julie! I bet Hannah and Abby are thrilled to have a new cousin to "play" with. Keep those pictures coming...
Love, Aunt Donna
Great job on the pictures. They remind me of the Anne Geddes. I found you through "Other Mother" and am glad I stopped by.
All the pictures are beautiful. I also like George's expression in the last picture...you can tell he's happy to be a Daddy!
Julie, the pictures of Charlotte are beautiful. You are certainly talented.
It looks like you had a wonderful skiing/snowmobiling trip.
I treasure the pictures of the girls that you left me when you visited. Hug them for me.
Blessings to you all.
With love,
Aunt Charlotte
Post a Comment