Friday, January 9, 2009

Guess what a little birdie told me...


Well, its official we are expecting baby #3 with a due date of August 3rd. The girls and I went to our second appointment yesterday and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. We told our families over Christmas by the girls wearing these shirts. It was fun to see who the first ones to notice were. We are excited to finally be able to tell everyone. I am not good with secrets and it was hard to keep from slipping. The girls have been really cute and Hannah sometimes thinks that she has a baby brother in her tummy. Ben and I got to choose two people to tell and one of mine was Hannah. She did surprisingly well at keeping our secret.

5 comments:

D.S.M. said...

Congratulations once again Anderson Family! Your children will be so close growing up and you will wonder what you were thinking when you have three children in college at the same time!!! LOL!! All joking aside we are so happy for you guys and our offer to babysit if Grandma Lana and Dan can't, is always good. Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy, Julie.
Love, Aunt Donna

Other Mother said...

We're so happy for you all!!

Unknown said...

Julie--
How exciting for you and your family! How fun and exciting. I have to know, where did you get those shirts?

Julie said...

Rachel,
I got the shirts at cafepress.com, the direct link is http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/big-sister-tshirts-birdie-infanttoddler-tshirt/275892761. Are you needing a shirt like that for Ayla yet?

Abundant Blessings said...

We don't need a shirt like that yet, we are starting to think about it but insurance is the only thing holding us back. We have to wait until July at least. Joe told me to ask you where you got those from because he loved them. I will have to save that in my favorites. Congrat's, and I am so happy for you and your family.