I got their outfits at two different consignment sales. I originally got one as a play outfit and then saw the other the following week. They are cute and it made for an inexpensive Halloween.
What a fun time for them. We were so happy to have you guys drop by our home and share the evening. I think Hannah enjoyed opening the door and handing out treats, but not as much as Grandma Dixie did!! LOL!! Thanks once again for sharing your memories! Be careful on those tosses, Ben. You aren't getting any younger you know!! LOL!!
3 comments:
I'm not so sure about the throwing up in the air trick?! :)
The girls looked really cute. Where did you get their clothes?
I got their outfits at two different consignment sales. I originally got one as a play outfit and then saw the other the following week. They are cute and it made for an inexpensive Halloween.
What a fun time for them. We were so happy to have you guys drop by our home and share the evening. I think Hannah enjoyed opening the door and handing out treats, but not as much as Grandma Dixie did!! LOL!! Thanks once again for sharing your memories! Be careful on those tosses, Ben. You aren't getting any younger you know!! LOL!!
Love, Aunt Donna
Post a Comment