Monday, December 22, 2008

Erin's Baby Shower

The family threw my cousin Erin a baby shower earlier this month. We went to a small cafe with a lot of charm. I especially loved the paint chipped floor, and the light blue with black and white decor. The food was great with exception to the abundantly filled horseradish sandwiches, which caused many eyes to water. There was a nice turn out; it is always good to see Erin's aunts and family on her Mom's side. We usually only see them during the big events. Everything turned out perfect and everyone seemed to have a great time. I look forward to meeting baby Dray.



4 comments:

D.S.M. said...

Wow!! Everything and everyone looked so great. I just love the picture of the "cheek" kissing by the grandmothers. The picture of the cake was beautiful as well as all of the other photos you captured through your camera lens. Teriffic is all that I can say........and thanks for sharing!!

Love, Aunt Donna

Other Mother said...

What a BEAUTIFUL group of ladies! Congratulations, Erin.

amy said...

Was the cafe in Weston, MO...the Vineyard? I thought perhaps it looked familiar? LOVE the photos!

Julie said...

Amy, yes it was. I would like to go back and spend more time looking around the town.