Hey, you did post some new pics - how did I miss them!! Glad to see the little ones and what a cute way to tell daddy that they love him. They will get a kick out of these pics one day. You should make a collage of these pics and hang it in Ben's new office. Thanks again for sharing. Love, Aunt Donna
2 comments:
Took a lot of pictures to say I love you daddy---know Ben appreciated it, although, I think Hannah got a little tired in the end. :)
Hey, you did post some new pics - how did I miss them!! Glad to see the little ones and what a cute way to tell daddy that they love him. They will get a kick out of these pics one day. You should make a collage of these pics and hang it in Ben's new office. Thanks again for sharing.
Love, Aunt Donna
Post a Comment