Also, both girls had to get their shots. I had forgot to give Hannah her tylenol that the doctors office recemmends doing before getting her shots. It turned out to be a good thing, if I had given it to her they wouldn't have known for sure that she didn't have a fever. I was glad that Ben was there to take care of Hannah when Abby was getting her shots. Hannah did so good that the nurse gave her a sticker. She must have thought Abby did a good job as well because she gave her sticker to Abby.
As far as their measurements. The doctor is again concerned for Hannahs lack of weight gain and wants to add the instant breakfast to her diet as she did previously. I'm not too worried. She quized us on her milestones and she is doing everything that the doctor wanted (and more verbally). Here are their stats for those who are interested: Hannah 19#2oz -3%, length 31 1/4" - 45% and Abby 11#11oz (over a pound less than Hannah at 2 months) - 75%, length 22" - 45%. I looked in my baby book and I weighed less than Hannah does at 18 months, so maybe its genetic.
Hannah has been a bigger helper than I thought she was capable of at this age. When I change Abby's diaper she stands by to assist with getting the wipes, gets the boppy for me when I am done and she throws away the diaper. Whenever Abby is crying Hannah stops what she is doing, makes sure to get my attention and then goes to her. In the car last night Abby was crying and Hannah was visibly upset. She took Abby's hand and rubbed the back of it. It just melted my heart. Ben thought it was Hannah that caused Abby to be so upset (which could have been the case if she takes after her Mom).
3 comments:
We LOVE those pictures! Keep 'em comin'!
Love, Hugs, and Kisses, x 4
Grandma
The pictures and your commentary certainly capture life at the "Anderson Household"!! Don't worry about the parenting "stuff" because we have all been there!! And, you kids all survived.....you know what I mean. Kudos once again for such lovely pics....
Love, Aunt Donna
Your little girls are so cute. They look very healthy so I wouldn't worry about their weight either! You are a great mommy!
Post a Comment