Hannah and Dan got coordinating Harley jackets from Mom
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Let the festivities begin...
We started celebrating Christmas the Friday before at my Mom's house. She made a great dinner and we had fun just goofing around. For awhile now we have hunted for our gifts following a set of clues that Mom has hid around the house for us. Justin (my brother) and I use to get pretty competitive. This year the clue searchers included Justin and myself, along with Ben, Dan (my Moms boyfriend), and Gery (my parents pseudo-Godson). I always enjoy that tradition. Maybe someday we will do the same thing for our girls.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed watching everyone search for their gifts. Maybe next year I should make the clues a little harder????? :)
Dan really got into the gift giving mood this year. If he wasn't in the music section of a store, I knew I would find him in the toy department. We both enjoyed buying gifts for Hannah, Abby and the rest of the "kids".
Her jacket is so cute. What a motorcycle gal!
Post a Comment