Hannah and my first attempt at making pumpkin bread. She helped a lot more than I thought she would. The blender was a bit scary, but for her licking the beaters was well worth it.
The finished product, it was yummy!
Abby slept for most of the preparation. I caught a couple pics once she woke up.
Whenever I got the bread out of the oven I immediately set up a baracade to keep Bailey at bay. But when I got to the living room I realized that he was busy eating my lunch. He didn't leave any evidence--I had to think twice on whether or not I had already eaten it. Enjoying one of our favorite pass times--dancing. You really need a video to do it justice. Unfortunately, she gets most of her moves from her parents. Scary stuff!
Abby decided to sit this one out.
When she was younger I couldn't beg, bribe or trick her into wearing a hat, now she recognizes the importance of accessories.
2 comments:
Counting the days! 7 days until early Christmas! They are so huggable -- I can't wait!
I love the picture with Hannah looking at Abby. They're so sweet!!
All the pictures are super and as always, thanks for sharing. Just wait until Abby can try on hats, dance, cook and run around. Enjoy, and thanks also for sharing the pumpkin bread for our late night trip into Kansas!!!!
Love, Aunt Donna
Post a Comment