Friday, October 12, 2007

Big Sister Hannah

I thought we needed some pictures of Hannah in her new big sister shirt to go in her new big sister photo album that her aunt Donna brought her. She has been carrying around the album like a purse since she got it and has been flipping through the empty pages. She is going to be a great big sister and we can't wait to meet Abby!





3 comments:

D.S.M. said...

How cute she looks in her big sister shirt. She has begun to take on the look of a "little person" instead of just a baby, especially now that she is walking. She will definitely be a great big sister!!! Will anxiously await the next posting............

Love, Aunt Donna

strem said...

I think you're right. She'll be great. I have been praying for you and will continue. We miss you!

Mom/Grandma said...

Cute pictures. Looks like she is ready to dance in some of the pictures!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my second grandchild!!!!!

Love,
Mom