Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Past Couple of Weeks

We've been busy for the past couple of weeks, including going on vacation with some good friends of ours. Here is a little of what we have been up to.






While on vacation we went to visit a zoo, an aquarium, a baseball game, and had lots and lots of fun!


For all of those wondering, Hannah has not really started walking yet, just a step here and there. She has started getting her upper teeth and is acting as cute as ever. She gives out an abundant amount of hugs and kisses. She even wore pigtails for the first time today. Obviously, I was more excited about that than she was. The pregnancy is going well, I am now 30 weeks along. Its just getting a little harder to run after the little one. Abigail Grace is what we have decided to name our little girl. We've had that name since before Hannah was born, I guess we were secretly hoping for another girl some day. She is constantly moving, I wonder if she is going to be like her big sister? I can't wait to hold her!

3 comments:

Other Mother said...

Thanks for the pictures -- I've been hoping for some! LOVE those pigtails! {{{HUGS}}}

strem said...

Glad you had a great little trip. And, the pigtails should be keepers! So adorable!

D.S.M. said...

I have been expecting more pictures!! She has a face of many expressions!! And the pigtails are too, too cute! Looking forward to the next round of photos. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Dad and mom are pretty nice looking too!! Enjoy it all!

Love, Aunt Donna