Monday, July 2, 2007

At the Park

















We had a great time on our cruise and we have tons of pictures to post. Hopefully someday soon I will get to writing about it. Until then...Hannah and I went to a new park this morning. And it was beautiful! I had no idea it was there. Lately it has been raining so much we had to take the opportunity to get out on this pretty day. It was the perfect day, not too hot. We were there almost two hours, the time just flew by. I'm finding it harder to take pictures of Hannah, she just doesn't sit still long. Luckily I was able to take a few shots.

2 comments:

strem said...

I love it when she REALLY smiles - and her whole face shows she's happy. What a cutie!

Aunt Charlotte said...

Julie and Ben,
Hannah just gets cuter and cuter. We love the blog. We enjoyed Liz and George and hearing about Hannah who has joined the ranks of Mary Poppins as George and Liz concurred that she is "practically perfect in EVERY way!" It must be so--she looks it. WE cannot wait for the arrival of her sister and also the posting of the Alaska pictures. We reminisced much as it has only been a year since we went. Hugs and Kisses all around.
Much Love,
Aunt Charlotte