Monday, May 14, 2007

Great Weekend

We had a great time this weekend. It started off by my Grandparents and brother stopping by the house Friday afternoon. It was a suprise and a good time to catch up with them. Friday night we went to have barbeque at my Uncle's church. The food was wonderful and there was a nice crowd. Saturday Ben, Hannah and I went to the zoo. It was sunny and pretty hot, but I enjoyed that all three of us could go. We packed a lunch with a lot of goodies. That night we went out to dinner. The weather was still perfect for the wait outside and the waiter brought out our food quickly which Hannah appreciated. Sunday we had a good service. Sister Lilly was back and she brought alot of her family (they took up three pews). She had been in the hospital for a while; it is a blessing that she is doing so well. Sunday night my side of the family got together for Mothers Day. I always enjoy that time. We need to get together more often. Hannah got me a special present (with Ben's help). They made a footstone for the yard with her handprints. It said "Luv you Mom" "Hannah May 2007." I heard that he got help from several others--my cousin Kara, aunt Donna and a lot of other spectators. And that it was an ordeal to make the handprints. Wish I could have been there. Unfortunately we didn't get the chance to see Ben's Mom this weekend. We thought of her often.




3 comments:

Kara Mickeletto said...

Oh my little Hannah Bug! She is soo cute! Have I told you lately how much I love you all! I am so glad to be home so I can see you all MUCH MUCH more! Love you guys!

D.S.M. said...

Kara helped me figure out how I can make comments!!! Watch out! I'll be on here all the time! LOL!

Love,
Donna

Erin said...

She is going to be walking on her own before you know it! Hope you guys have a wonderful family vacation. Wish we could have gone too!
Love ya, Erin