Here are some other pics from yesterday morning. Since the end of last week Hannah has been feeling much better. No more fever. She talks, sings, and laughs all of the time. She has recently started saying "Dada," gives kisses, loves to stand holding onto your finger, and "walks" across the room with help, which she finds so funny and laughs uncontrollably. I enjoy spending my days with her; she often makes me laugh out loud!!
Justin, my brother, works by our house on Fridays. He frequently calls to see if we want to have lunch. Last Friday he called and brought over pizza. Hannah and I enjoyed his visit.
2 comments:
I love how she smiles - with her whole face! Especially her eyes. In the army, my grandad was known as "Squint" because his eyes would show up as slits when he'd smile. So, some of us have received that trait very honestly, as they say. I think she'd cheer up anyone - no matter what kind of day they were having. Such a cutie!
I visit your blog several times a day just to see that hilarious, yet beautiful smile. So precious!
Post a Comment