We had a great time giving Hannah her bath in the big tub. Ben and I took turns keeping Hannah's head above water while she reached anxiously for her floaty toys. By the end of the bath her confidence level was so high she was diving towards them. Check out additional pics under Anderson Pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww little Hannah Bug taking her first bath! Although I bet Ben had more fun playing with the froggy toys than Hannah did! Just kidding! I am going to miss seeing Hannah on mondays and wednesdays since I have been home for break, so I am SO GLAD you made this blog Jules and Ben! Love you all very much!
Love, K.B.
What a Cutie! Enjoy the moments. They go by very fast. Before you know it, she will be three and telling you what to do.
She's growing up too quickly!!!!!
Grandma Lana
Post a Comment