Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Change of Plans...I'm Staying Home!!!
I had been struggling for a long time on whether or not to return to work. My Aunt Donna has been watching Hannah on Mondays and Wednesdays. She has been a huge blessing (along with the rest of her family). Hannah loves her and we appreciate the quality time she spends with her. My work has been very flexible, allowing me to set whatever schedule I wanted. I love my job, but it just didn't feel right. It was getting harder to leave her every morning, even though I knew she was in great hands. We have been praying about it for a long time and I feel that staying home with Hannah is what I should be doing. I feel thankful that we have this opportunity and that I have a loving and supportive husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jules I think it is great that you are staying home with Hannah Bug. Now you know for SURE that you won't miss any special moments with her. My Mom will miss her but it's not like you guys aren't just a few blocks away! Love you guys so much and have a great time being a FULL TIME MOMMY! Miss you all!
Post a Comment